The Omneity Equine Premix bolstered with extra chromium, magnesium, essential fatty acids (DHA), Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Kelp Meal and Turmeric.
A note on palatability: this is a granular/loose premix which is not particularly palatable. Some effort may be required experimenting with different mixes to get adequate consumption. If this is an issue, please refer to the standard Omneity formulation (granular or pellet) and IR supplement pellet as a top dress.
- Aid in insulin sensitivity and control of blood glucose
- Antioxidants to stop or reverse damage from excess free radical production
- Kelp Meal an excellent source of iodine and other trace elements
- DHA to counter hyperlipidemia common in IR
- A source of DHA from marine algae – not a fish based source.
- DHA is important fatty acid involved in nerve, immune and anti-inflammatory functions. Most mammals convert ALA to DHA poorly, requiring direct supplementation of DHA to meet requirement
Omneity mineral and vitamin premix provides:
- Antioxidants that neutralize free radicals caused by stress, pain and inflammation
- Biotin levels clinically proven to improve hoof quality
- Chelated trace minerals with superior bioavailability and absorption properties
- A complex of digestive enzymes that improves digestion of starch, protein and fiber
- Specific strain of live yeast scientifically proven to improve the pH of the hindgut and reduce the incidence of digestive upset and colic and increase digestion of nutrients
- No added sugars, artificial sweeteners or fillers